If You Feel Stuck or Lost, I Hear You, And You Are Not Alone
Through open-minded presence, I provide a space where you can be yourself without judgement. Together, we’ll explore how to get to a place where your ups and downs in life are manageable instead of overwhelming.
It’s Possible To Start Feeling At Peace
As your therapist, I will work with you to make sense of your difficulties. I will help you manage your symptoms. I will help you find ways to connect with yourself, other people in your life, and the world around you.
There Are Many Benefits To Therapy
Therapy can successfully help you when pain is limiting your life. It can help you:
- change your relationship with what’s bothering you
- open yourself to new experiences
- feel interested in social situations instead of avoiding them
- talk with loved ones and healthcare staff with confidence
A Little About My Professional Background
I am both a Licensed Mental Health Counselor in Washington and a Licensed Professional Counselor in Oregon. I earned a PhD in Clinical Psychology from Sofia University in 2011, including certifications in biofeedback and Process Oriented Psychodrama. There I studied non-ordinary states of consciousness, holistic and all-encompassing views of a person, and ways that these experiences can transform a person and society. I then engaged in post-degree specialty training at Danville State Hospital, Yale University School of Medicine, the Connecticut Mental Health Center, and Portland State University.
As faculty at Yale University I engaged in research and training. Some of my clinical training is in mindfulness-based therapies, Motivational Interviewing, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. I also discovered a passion for data management and security which I bring with me to my online therapy practice.
You can find a full list of my publications on my Publications and Presentations page.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor LH60851067, Washington (2019 – Present)
- Licensed Professional Counselor C5478, Oregon (2019 – Present)
- Licensed Psychologist, Connecticut (2014 – 2015)
Some of my certifications include:
- Telemental Health Certification (2019)
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (2017)
- Basic Advocacy Training (2017)
- National Acupuncture Detoxification Association (2013)
- Professional Biofeedback Certification (2008)
- Process Oriented Psychodrama (2006)
There is Hope, There Is Help
Therapy can help you feel more peace. Let’s discover how I can help. During your free consultation call we will set up a time to have a video call. You can then try out the technology and share what’s going on, and I can answer any questions you might have. To get your free 15-minute consultation, call 971-336-4956 or email email@example.com today. I’m here for you.